Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Other Man

Just in case you didn’t know … there is another man in my life … other than Gordo.
He is my amazing husband Michael and … without question… the love of my life.
Today is his birthday. No present I can buy him would ever be good enough. He helped raised my 3 kids (although he would say … our kids). Mikey is a fantastic grandfather to “our” 5 grandkids, the gourmet chef for all of our family’s gettogethers, the voice of reason when I desperately need one and the man who makes it possible for me to care for Gordo full time. All the while making me feel as loved and special … as the day we were married.
Plus … he is so patient with Dad. Which isn’t always easy.
No words (I can type) can begin to express just how much … I love you Michael Blanchard.
Happy Birthday!
Your Adoring Wife,
Cora aka Pooker Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment