Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost A Year

Last night I asked Gordo if he knew what special event was coming up in a few days. After several guesses, I finally said … our anniversary dad! It will be one year since you moved in with us. Pooker Annie … that’s right (like he’s supposed to know this). I think it’s gone well dad. He says … yes … I’m still alive. Then I jokingly respond … that’s right … because I haven’t killed you yet. Both of us have a chuckle.
Dad … I think we should celebrate. How about if I get a cake? He says … yes … an ice cream one from Baskin Robbins … they’re still around … aren’t they? They are and I will get one there.
For those who didn’t know … Gordo owned a Baskin Robbins throughout my entire childhood … so his request was really not surprising.
I’ll make sure to post pics of Gordo and I blowing out our candle.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment