Friday, February 24, 2012

Family Tradition

I ordered Gordo’s cake from BR this morning. Told Dad about it .
Pooker Annie … what are we celebrating? Remember dad … it’s our anniversary? He asks … your anniversary? No ... daddy ... it’s been a year since you moved in with us. Oh … (light bulb comes on) that’s right. Who’s coming over? Nobody … it’s you me and Mikey … since it’s really a day for just us three. He smiles and says ... yes … I like that idea! A new family tradition! Exactly … daddy … a new tradition and I already have a name for it … “Gordo Day”. Oh Pooker Annie you’re so clever.
Then without hesitation he asks … do you think Mikey can make lamb for dinner? I’ll ask him Dad.
So there you have it folks … tomorrow will be the 1st annual Gordo Day.
Hope he doesn’t ask for a parade.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment