Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some Days


Some days I post funny things about Gordo, but today it was hard to find humor.
He needed to sign some papers so that we could do our taxes. He couldn't remember how to sign his name. I ... of course ... made light of it ... and helped him.
He forgot why he wore diapers, so he's been wearing his briefs. At 3:00am ... I'm getting a call to help him ... because his shorts are wet. He feels terrible about calling me , changing him and his sheets ... but of course ... I made light of it ... and said "Change is Good".
When he got confused after his shower and thought he was supposed to take his teeth out ... of course ... I chuckled ... and asked ... How will you eat your pork chops?
Today was a little sad for me, but Gordo is happy with the new silk boxers I ordered and that's really all that matters.
Love You Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment