Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Repeat! Repeat!


Tis the season of repeats ... Have a great day!


Originally posted April 18, 2011


Yesterday Dad stayed in his room watching the NBA playoff games and Mikey went fishing with Ricky. I was left with a pork roast, a Paul Prudhomme cook book and a vote of confidence from my hubby. Spent an hour prepping, as I wept from chopping up onions, got food under my nails from hand rubbing the glaze that I sautéed, then finally popped the roast in the oven. Gosh that’s a lot of work. I’d better be nicer to Mikey (lol). 4 hours later the guys come home from fishing and Gordon surfaces from his basketball cave. Time to eat. Everyone is chatting and eating. Dad leans over and whispers to me “This isn’t one of Michael’s better meals”. I whisper back “That’s because I made it”. At that … he shouts out “Thank God! I thought Mikey was losing his touch”. So there you have it. Michael is still KING of the kitchen and my nails will still look great! Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment