Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just Silky

Gordo likes pocket T-Shirts because he can carry around his Tic-Tacs, but he only has a few. So I told him I would buy him some more, then I (jokingly) said ... and some silk boxers to go with them.
Well ... I went to Kohls yesterday and bought him several pocket T-Shirts in a variety of colors and some of his favorite (gold toe) socks. Took them home and was showing him what I bought. Pooker Annie ... where are my silk boxers? Dad ... I was kidding. He seriously replies ... but that's what I wanted the most. Thinking quickly ... I say ... they don't have silk boxers at Kohls. He says ... then go to Macys.
Oh for Pete's sake! I know ... I started it.
Well I did not go to Macys, but ordered 5 silk boxers on-line. They will be here Monday, so I told Dad. He says ... I really wanted them today, but I guess Monday will be OK.
REALLY?

3 comments:

  1. did he get his silk boxers yet? you know you never say you are getting something for someone and not get they will want it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are in transit. lol
    Where have you been lady?

    ReplyDelete
  3. been dealing with a lot lately will im you later on ok and talk with you kisses

    ReplyDelete