Saturday, April 7, 2012

She's Eggcellent!


I may be full time care giver to Gordo, but my amazing sister is mine. I don't know what I would do without her.
Since this is our weekend "Eggstravaganza" ...  I thought the the following was fitting.
Love You Aunt Liz!
I got to thinking of the story my parents told us about how I met my little sister for the first time. Elizabeth arrived (without incident) 18 months after my crazy birth. I stayed with my Nana while they were in the hospital. When they came over to get me , I was in my highchair eating scrambled eggs. Mom walked over to show me this … screaming … very loud … little infant. What’s a big sister to do? I know … scooped up a spoonful of eggs and proceeded to shove them into her mouth. My mother almost had a coronary. They managed to remove all the eggs from her mouth. Dad tells me … no …no ... Pooker Annie … only mommy feeds the baby. No wonder Liz only comes over for dinner. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment