Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hot Dog!


So yesterday Gordo announces that he wants hot dogs with mustard and relish for breakfast.
I simply said that we couldn't do that at the moment.
He actually gets an attitude and barks “that’s because you are too conventional!”
OK … so I give him attitude right back ... “NO … it’s actually because I have no buns or relish!”
Think he’d feel a little guilty? NO! He just says … “well that too!”
Later in the day … yes… I went out and bought the darn buns, relish and fries.
Went a little out of my way. Toasted the buns … made perfect golden fries and even served it on his favorite plate. 
Seeing that he was thrilled with his lunch … I left the room.
5 seconds later … “I like my fries crispier!” 
OMG! Now I’m really agitated … and stomp back into his room “Well too bad! I did all but burn the damn things! Perhaps you can hire a new chef!”
“Oh Pooker Annie … no … most of your meals are just fine! How about some of those pecan cookies instead?”
I can see there is no discussing this … so … Gordo wins again … 4 pecan cookies coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment