Monday, October 1, 2012

Stay Safe! Shop Kroger!

For those who don't know ... Gordo is a huge fan of Kroger, as that's where he shopped when he lived on his own. In fact he saves all the inserts from the paper and will only eat eat certain things ... if purchased from there. So I make special trips to the grocery store just for him.
However ... my husband does our weekly shopping at the "Fancy" HEB on 290 in Cypress. 
The other day Mikey made his weekly jaunt to HEB. He and I were carrying the bags into the house. I looked at him and he had bleach stains all over his shirt. Evidently the bottle had a hole in it. 
Before changing out of his "ruined" shirt ... he went into Dad's room. Gordo looks at him and asked ... "What happened to your shirt ... Mikey?". Mike replies ... "I just went grocery shopping at HEB and the bottle of bleach that I bought had a whole in it."
All Gordo had to say was " That wouldn't happen if you shopped at Kroger!"
I'm laughing ... "Ya Mikey ... what were you thinking?"

3 comments: