Sunday, September 30, 2012

Misunderstood


 I really do think it's time to have "Gordo 101" with my hubby.
Yesterday's ice cream lesson is just one of many.
The other day Mike was rearranging his home office and it was quite evident that he needed more desk space. So I suggested that he swap his current one with the big wooden desk that Dad's TV sits on.
Problem solved. Right? ... WRONG!
Michael goes into Gordo's room and comes right back out. "He said NO". I asked ... "What do you mean he said no?" My hubby ... repeats ... "he said no ... that I can't take it". So I said " Well that's ridiculous!" Now I am irritated and proceed to march into Gordo's room. " Dad ... there is no reason why we can't can't take this ... you are being selfish!". Then he looks up at me (like a sad puppy) and says ... But it's my TV!"
Oh for Pete sake! ... "OMG Dad ... not the TV ... the desk". He says ... "Pooker Annie ... hell ... I don't give a damn about the desk!" "No worries dad ... Mikey must have misunderstood."


No comments:

Post a Comment