Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chocolate Lover

Gordo was in great spirits yesterday. He woke up singing at the top of his lungs and I actually heard him talking to both my cat ... Beau ... and dog ...Carly. He greeted both by asking "Hey Beau ... Hey Carly ... How the hell are ya?". I'll assume they answered in some kind of secret language.
Later in the day ... Dad's wonderful nurse ... Kim ... who is a very attractive black woman, came to the house for her weekly visit... she was flirting with him ... saying things like "Baby ... I know you like chocolate, etc. Then all of a sudden he burst into a song ... I'd never heard before, but the lyrics included ... "Hey sexy momma... such a fine brown frame. Honey won't you please tell me your name."
He's something special!
Have a great day my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment