Monday, September 3, 2012

Pouty Face

When my family comes over ... Gordo sulks, because he doesn't have my undivided attention. Just like a spoiled child. 
But I love my kids, grandkids, sister and her kids ... so he has to suck it up.
When they leave ... he becomes the ... very thankful ... obedient Dad ... who I love.
First words this morning were ... "Pooker Annie"... Do you want me to take a shower? (as he gives me grief every time I ask) ... I said ... "No dad ... how about after you read your paper and have breakfast? He replies ... "OK ... but I offered".
I make him cereal for breakfast ... called him ...my little "Cereal Killer" ... he loves that ... and then he tries to bargain with me about desert. He won and ... got ice cream.

An hour later ... I told him it was shower time ... and he actually made a "pouty" face.
"OK ... Dad ... take your shower ...or ... no more ice cream".
He promptly got up!
Nothing like raising a 82 year old toddler.
Hope everyone had a safe holiday
!

No comments:

Post a Comment