Saturday, September 29, 2012

Good to be King!

OK ... so early this morning I was in the bathroom and didn't hear Gordo yelling, but Mikey did. He went running into his room and asked ... "What's the matter Gordon?" He replies ... "Where's my dessert?"
Just as I exited the ladies room ... I heard them talking and burst into the room as Michael was looking at his watch. 
I simply said ... "Ice cream on the way ... Dad". 
My husband thinks we ar

e both nuts, but chimes in ... "You want some cake too?"
Dad ... " No ... just ice cream"
I said to Mike ... as we leave his room. " Welcome to my world "
Then ... later today ... as I am tucking Dad in for his afternoon nap ... he says ... "Pooker Annie ... It's good to be the King".
"Yes dad ... I bet it is"
Bizzaro World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment