Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hairy is Scary


Gordo is obsessed with trimming his eye brows, ear hairs and nose hairs. I had to take the scissors away from him over a year ago for fear that his unsteady hands might accidently stab him in the eye or something. And there's NO way I'm going to do it. So I bought him one of those electric nose hair trimmers, but he got too close and cut the inside of his nose. 
Well he had been yapping about some gizmo he saw on TV, so I bought the "Micro Touch Max Hair Remover" ...  their claim is that it's "Safe to the touch". 
Great! Now he can trim all his various hairs ... without hurting himeself. Except that he darn near shaved off both eyebrows, because he has a hard time seeing the white hairs.
So this morning he decides that he wants to dye his eye brows.
OMG ... what's next?
So I run out to Walgreens (after Googling the best methods for doing this) and came home with "Just for Men Mustache and Beard Hair Coloring Kit". Well that didn't work because he barely had any eyebrows left after the "Micro Touch" episode.
I have convinced him to wait a couple of weeks ... let them grow out and we'll try dying them again.
"OK Pooker Annie ...  so can I have some Pecan Sandies? I'm thinking (sure) anything to get off the eyebrow topic.
It's my wonderfully whacky world!

No comments:

Post a Comment