Friday, March 2, 2012

Freaky Friday


Every day at 6:30 I enter Gordo’s room and greet him in all kinds of crazy ways.
I sing … “Rise and Shine and give God the glory glory” or “Up Up and away in my beautiful balloon”.
Sometimes I yell out … It’s the “Get up in the morning show” and … You’re the Star or Let’s Get this Party Started!
Another is … Uppity! Uppity! Uppity! … This is what I said when I was a baby and wanted someone to pick me up. I’d raise both arms up in the air and yell “Uppity! Uppity! Uppity!”
Anyway … Yesterday I was in the backyard while dad was napping and missed Gordo’s call to my cell phone. He actually left a message, so I listened to it before I went into his room. He’s very jolly and yells out Pooker Annie! Uppity! Uppity! Uppity! … CLICK.  Cracked me up!
Enjoy your Friday  folks … as for dad and me … every day is a “Freaky Friday”!

No comments:

Post a Comment