Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Water Girl

Got an early morning wake-up call this morning from Gordo.
Pooker Annie ... my bag is full. He's referring to his night time drainage bag ... which ... by the way ... can't possibly be full. It's huge because it's meant for long periods of usage. Plus it's like pulling teeth to make him drink enough water each day.
So ... I can't wait to see what he's talking about. I enter his room and OMG! It is full! Gosh Dad! What the heck? He snaps " It's all the Celtic's fault!" I am going to be sorry for asking ... but ... do. Why dad? ... because they lost? He looks at me like "I'M" crazy and says ... Hell no! That's just a game! It's because Elizabeth (my sister) made me drink some water everytime the Celtics made a basket. Oh ... I see dad. Then I jokingly say "Well she should have make you drink two more times ... they would have won". He replies ... Never thought of it that way ... Pooker Annie ... you're so clever.
OK Aunt liz .aka " Water Girl".. "Get it Together! Heheheh!
Bring on the "Ozarka" for Thursday's game!

No comments:

Post a Comment