Monday, May 21, 2012

Merci beaucoup

I just had to stop and thank my wonderful hubby and my amazing sister for making it possible for me to care for Gordo. Without both of them I would go completely insane.
Yes ... I elected to take on my role as care giver ... and I have given up a lot ... but ... they have too.
Mikey relinquished his Master bedroom suite, took on all fincial burdens and has NEVER once complained. I love him so much!
Liz comes over every Wednesday night and gives up every Sunday ... so I can get out of the house. Plus she has been here for EVERY Boston Celtics game durning the playoffs ... while holding down a full time job ... that she has to be at by 6:30am each day. I love her so much!
Even though we all know taking care of dad is absolutely the right thing to do ... it's still a life altering experience with a lot of personal sacrifices.
I am blessed with the two BEST friends in the world!
"Merci beaucoup" - Since none of us have the time to go to Paris ... might as well speak a little French. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment