Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pacifier Needed


Parents ... Remember back when your toddler would wake up in the middle of the night ... not because they were sick, hungry or wet .. but they were simply wide awake and ready to play?
Well ... I got to re-live the days of yesteryear ... this morning at 3am. Only one little difference. My toddler is 82 and calling me ... because ... he's announces "It's time to get up". 
I tell Gordo ... It's 3:00! He says ... well then ... it's time to get up. I feel like choking him, but just say ... Dad it's 3 o'clock in the morning! He tilts his head and lets out a chuckle. Oops! Sorry Pooker Annie ... I thought it was the afternoon, but since you're here ... can I get up and read my book? Sure Dad.
I went back to bed for a couple of hours and when I re-entered his room ... he looks up and says ... OK ... I'm ready to go to sleep now. 
OMG ... how am I going to get him back on schedule?
Do they sell adult pacifers?
God love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment