Wednesday, May 30, 2012

God Did!


Gordo has many great doctors and 9 times out of 10 ... they are "spot on" with regard to treatment. Yesterday ... was the 1 time his Urologist was wrong.
Without getting into all the specifics ...  we were given instructions by his doc. After an hour ... I just knew something was very wrong ... I told Gordo ... so sorry dad, but we are going to the ER. He reluctantly agreed.
Needless to say ... it was absolutely the right move. His bladder was not draining at all through his cath ... so he started to swell. Thank God the folks at Methodist recognized what was happening and quickly ... handled it. 
Don't want to think about what would have happened if we had waited much longer.
Within 10 minutes Gordo was singing to the nurses. But the sweetest part was him looking up at me saying ... Pooker Annie ... you saved my life again. 
"No dad ... God did".
Have a great day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the greatest gifts are the gifts of sight and the one you gave your father was your sight.You seen something was wrong and you acted on it. I am so glad you have your father and your father has you. but most of all I am glad I have you. Love you Pooker Annie Nance

    ReplyDelete