Monday, March 4, 2013

True That!


What week for Pooker Annie! I got my first EVER tooth ache about 10 days ago.
After day 3 … it was quite clear that … I would (begrudgingly) have to go to the dentist. So last Sunday I stopped into one of those mega dentist facilities because it is the only day off I have from watching Gordo and they were open.
Of course I got the big lecture about taking better care of my teeth …blah, blah, blah and the doc determined that a root canal was in order. So I scheduled an appt. for Wednesday. He assured me that I’d be in and out with 2 hours, as he knew I can’t leave Dad home alone for long.
Wednesday came … I sat and sat and sat. Bottom line is that the dentist hadn't even arrived yet. I got so pissed off that I burst into tears (plus my face felt like it was sliding off with pain). They must have thought I was insane. So I left.
After regaining my composure … I rescheduled for Sunday (yesterday).
Guess what? It’s a new dentist! At this point I wouldn't have cared if the janitor took out pliers.
New doctor looks at my x-rays … then my tooth and announces that I do not need a root canal … that it is just one problematic wisdom tooth.
She numbs me up and the whole ordeal was over within 10 minutes.
Best part … still no pain.


P.S. Gordo's only comment ... "If you had dentures ... you wouldn't have these issues".
True that ...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment