Thursday, March 21, 2013

So Let it Be Done!

This morning Gordo tells me “ Pooker Annie … I have an announcement to make to all my descendants!"
Thinking … I can’t wait to hear this one … so I just asked him what he would like to say.
“All of my family … a long time from now … must promise to take care of Mikey (my hubby), as he has no blood descendants of his own and he is a wonderful man.”
“Awe ... that is sweet Dad … but no worries. My children will always be there for Michael.” 
He is getting more serious and states … “I still want to tell them myself … since I am the monarch of the family.”
“Yes you are and that is a great idea … they will be here this weekend for your birthday party and you can tell them then”.
A simple reply … “Good!” … Then he was back to his newspaper.
So let it be written,so let it be done.
Have a great day my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment