Thursday, November 8, 2012

" Thanks a Million!


One of my sister's regular tasks is to sit down with a black sharpie and write the word "FRONT" on every pair of Gordo's diapers. If she doesn't ... he gets a little testie. LOL

Well ... there is actually a legitimate reason for this ritual. 

I Wrote this letter to the folks at Kimberly Clarke ... (who make Depends adult diapers) about 11 months ago. Still ... no response. I'm sort of thinking I never will ;)

January 30, 2012
To whom it may concern
I can't believe I am even writing this ... but my 81 yr. old dad started wearing a diaper a year ago. The reason he liked your brand was because he could easily tell the difference between the front and back. The back had a very visible ink mark on the back.
Now ... some marketing genius you trusted ... convinced you all to change the color of the diapers. Men's are now gray and women's are peach. Big problem folks! Very hard for an elderly person who already has issues and doesn't see like a 20 year old.
Now it is very difficult for him to see the ink mark on the back. I have searched every Walgreen's in the Houston area and there are NO white ones to be found.
So ... I have to ask ... why change the color of adult diapers? It's not as though they prance around ... so that everyone can see how amazing their diapers match their shoes.
Come on folks! What were you thinking?
In the meantime ... we actually have to get a permanent marker and highlight the ink spot on the back.
Thanks a million!
Cora Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment