Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Keep the Faith


Sometimes life seems so unfair. Why some live long and some are taken earlier than we would like.

I just witnessed a very surreal moment between Gordo and my ex-husband Rick.

 

Although Rick and I are divorced and have been for 18 plus years … my dad has always had a special place in his heart for Rick. He has helped my dad many … many … times throughout his life and both of them have always admired the other.

 

Gordo has not seen Rick since he got sick with stage 4 cancer, but knows about it.

 

Today Rick’s mom brought him over to our house to give me some medical supplies. Rick went into Gordo’s room to say hello.

 

Dad held his hand and told him to hang on. It was a heartbreaking … but a beautiful moment they shared.

 

I don’t know why God does what he does … but I still have faith in his plans for us.

 

Keep the faith my friends.


http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/Helping-Rick-Live-Pain-Free/40938

 



No comments:

Post a Comment