Monday, April 29, 2013

Caregivers Know Best!


I had no idea that Gordo liked George Jones.
It maybe because he connects with an old man that was near to his age when he passed away. Whatever the reason … Dad will not be quiet until I buy him a CD.
Well my hubby … in is technological wisdom … downloaded “Rhapsody” onto one of his computers … in lieu of me actually purchasing a CD.
Gave Gordo a headset and the world was his oyster.
Dad crooned out loud for about 10 minutes … until the laptop screen went to sleep. Then it was … “Pooker Annie … the computer died.” “No … Dad ... it just went to sleep, but the music is still playing.”
He says … “Well fix it! I want the picture up while I listen and to also know what song is playing”.
OK (serenity now) … so I set the screen to go off every 30 minutes.
In exactly 30 minutes … “Pooker Annie !!!! ”
OMG … I may have to smother him (JK).
“Let’s just get the CD … Michael has the money … doesn’t he?”
“Yes Dad … I’ll buy it tomorrow”.
See … my friends … Caregivers really do know best!

No comments:

Post a Comment