Monday, December 3, 2012

Counterparts



Those of you that know us ... understand that Mikey and I have the perfect arrangement regarding his thirst for hard rock concerts. He goes to them and … Thank God ... I don’t have to. ;)
Last night as Michael was about to leave to see his favorite … “RUSH” … he was talking to Gordo.
Gordo asked “ Who are you going to see tonight?” Mike replies .. “RUSH”. Dad exclaims “ RUSH! Aren’t they my age?” “Not quite … Gordon”. Then dad observes the concert t-shirt Mike’s wearing and asks . “What’s on your shirt?” He tells him “
Counterparts … it was the name of one of RUSH’s tours in the 90’s.”
I piped in and asked Gordo to name a counterpart. Without any hesitation he states Mike and Cora!
Awe … EXACTLY!
Have a super week my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment