Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcome

My name is Cora aka Pooker Annie. I am 48 and full time caregiver to my father, who I refer to as “Gordo”.
With the encouragement from some of my friends … I created this blog.
It is a work in progress, but if I didn’t start working on it now … I probably would never get around to doing it at all.
A little history …
12 months ago my husband Michael and I were finally empty nesters. Life was great. I had a great job with a marketing company. Hubby had his job with the same company for 15 years. We had lots of free time and money … not tons of cash, but we certainly weren’t complaining.
That life … my friends … is now just a memory.
On the evening of February 18, 2011 … a single phone call from my dad would set the stage for my … “Life with Gordo”.
The details of our journey are on the pages in this blog.
I started sharing my stories on Facebook back in February 2011 and have uploaded all of them.


My hope is that this can be a place where folks can find some solace, share their stories and enjoy the journey with us.


Please share this blog, your stories or helpful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment